The Filter is lucky to have its headquarters in the beautiful
Georgian city of Bath (England). We offer exciting career
opportunities at the cutting edge of recommendation and
personalisation technologies for the digital entertainment
The Filter's work culture is fast-paced and challenging as well
as rewarding. We offer free snacks, team breakfasts every Friday
and regular team events.
Our people are obsessed with finding new ways of connecting
people with content they love at the right time, in the right place
and in the best possible way.
We are always interested in hiring people who are passionate,
smart and have a can-do attitude to work and life. Please see below
for a list of career opportunities - if there aren't any right now,
click on the buttons below to connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn
and Facebook and get the latest news.
Recommendations Platform Software
Come and join a visionary team that thinks big, a focused team
building a far reaching platform. Write code in the morning, pass
the tests in the afternoon and deploy it at a click of a button
Help us push our two week story point velocity, join our daily
standups, shine in our iteration demos, improve us through our
retrospectives. Be a great team player; pair, coach, review, code,
sketch, present, prototype and most of all listen. Come and learn
along with us.
Make things happen. If things need to change; change them. A
small dynamic and open minded organisation is empowering;
- Immerse yourself in The Filter's proprietary algorithms and
- Solve automated testing with big data sets.
- Crack algorithmic qualitative testing in an ever changing
- Champion the use of IOC containers.
- Join our weekly machine learning lunch time sessions.
- Parade your powershell skills and polish our in-house automated
- Prove why Cassandra or RavenDB is better than Mongo.
- Is there a faster JSON and XML object serializer we should be
- What browser based UI framework will deliver us from evil?
- Write the SQL you've only dreamed of before technologies. Be
there with us on our move into the future;
- Work on these problems, and a whole lot more within an open
minded, highly motivated Scrum team.
- Can Map Reduce deliver us into a world of real time data
processing, or is stream processing the one?
And what really is the difference between search and
If you think you've got what it takes and would like to submit
your CV, or if you would like to request further details, please