Personalised Communication for E-commerce Success
In the competitive world of e-commerce, providing your customers with a unique, personalised experience may be the only way to stay ahead.
It’s not simply about recognising their name – it’s about creating a unique visual and text experience where your customer subtly knows that they’re receiving a personalised experience – in the way they want to experience it.
This paper explores the principles behind personalisation and examines how science, linguistics and data are merging to create new ways of personalising e-commerce experiences across multiple channels.
- The power behind visual language in personalisation
- How using the right words within personalisation techniques creates powerful results
- How personalisation should be inherent across all channels, not just email or website
- How data and analytics combine to provide insight into the right kinds of personalisation
- What the future holds for personalisation